1. Which of the following is known as the emergency hormone
2. Which of the following reduces competition among members of a specie?
3. What develops into the seed of a flowering plant?
4. Which of these is an evidence of modern theory of evolution?
5. The theory that girraffes will develop long neck was postulated by ?
6. Which of the following is an example of Morphological variation
7. Which of these Insects have boring mouth part?
8. Desert can be found in which of these Nigerian states?
9. Which of these animals use stinging as defense?
10. Which blood group is known as the universal recipient?
11. The spinal cord is protected by…………………?
12. ……………. converts nitrites to nitrates
13. Animals found on the tree top are called?
14. …………… is when a harmless organism appears to be a harmful organism?
15. The outermost part of the tooth is?
16. Plants possessing pneumatophores grown in…………..?
17. An apple is a …………. type of fruit?
18. At what stage of mitotic division does the chromosome lie along the equator?
19. Poor growth, reddish colouration, are visible in plants lacking?
20. In the stem of plants, what is responsible for gaseous exchange?
21. Which of the following carry deoxygenated blood?.
Ans: Pulmonary artey
22. Diagram of the Flame Cell in the Planaria.
23. Diagram of animal cell. – Identify Mitochondria and Rough Endoplasmic Recticulum
24. If a man with blood group O marries a woman with blood group AB, what are the possible blood groups of their children?
2. Different Ecological Niche of the adult and Larva of the species
4. a) Fossil records b) Genetics c) Comparative Anatomy
6. Skin colour
9. a) Praying mantis b) Porcupine
12. Nitrobacter (However this wasn't in the options... There was Nitrosomonas and Azotobacter )
13. Arboreal animals
18. a) metaphase b) telophase c) anaphase d) prophase
19. a) Nitrogen b) Phosphorus c) Calcium
20. a) Lenticel b) Stomata c) Guard cell
21. a) Pulmonary artery b) coronary artery.. c) & d) are two other names of arteries
24. a)O and B b) O and A c) A and B d) AB and O
25. 2 of the male children would be colour blind
26. None of the parents are colour blind